A fully refundable key and breakages deposit of R500 is required upon check-in.
- Irons & hairdryers are available on request. A Fully refundable deposit of R200 per item is required.
- The guest warrants that he/she is duly authorized to sign and bind his principal as well as each member of his accompanying party to these terms and conditions of residence and failing such authority, he agrees to be personally liable for all amounts arising from his residence as well as the residence of any member of this accompanying party.
- Booking accommodation at Resident Properties Apart Hotel for the purpose of hosting a party is not allowed. Any noise complaint will result in a R1000 fine. Should the noise continue security will facilitate management with the immediate check out of the noisy party without a refund. Deposits will be held as liquidated damages and the guest agrees hereto.
Kindly NOTE that the building is a noise sensitive building and therefore, guests shall respect their neighbours’ privacy and shall ensure that neither guest, nor his/her invitees, shall not engage in any conduct that is noisy, disturbing, or annoying to their neighbours.
If a guest or his/her invitees violates this provision, any ordinance or law whilst on the premises, these guests shall be in default of the building rules, and it will result in the following course of action to take place:
- A fine of R1000.
- Should the disturbance happen again, the guest will be evicted and banned from the building.
- After 9pm no access will be permitted to visitors or Ubers/taxis
- A maximum of 2 visitors are allowed per apartment.
- Visitors are required to be collected from the gate by the individual occupying the unit they intend to visit.
- Obey the Body Corporate rules and regulations. Click link for detail of rules
- Smoking is not permitted in the apartments and will be subject to a fine of R500 per occurrence. Smoking is permitted on the balcony of the apartment.
- No pets are permitted.
- The swimming pool is accessible to residents until 6pm. No glassware permitted in the pool area. Furniture cannot be moved in and around the deck.
Booking and cancellations:
If a booking is cancelled 7 days before the expected arrival date the guest is not subject to a refund. If a reservation is cancelled 14 days prior to the arrival date, then the guest is subject to a full refund.
- The guest is responsible for ensuring that he or she is authorized to sign and bind all members of the accompanying party to these terms and conditions of residency. In the absence of such authority, the guest agrees to be personally liable for all amounts incurred during their and any accompanying party member’s residency.
- Check-in is at 14:00. Early arrivals must be cleared with reservations beforehand. Check-out is at 10:30 AM, after which a late departure fee will be applied. Late departures after 14:00 will be charged at a full night’s rate according to the room type booked.
- Extensions of stay are subject to availability and must be notified and paid for by 10:30 AM. We have a strict “no pay, no stay” policy.
- Guests will be responsible for any losses, damages, and breakages to the apartment and its furnishings, and must settle the debt before departure.
- Bookings cancelled 7 days or less before the expected arrival date will not receive a refund. Bookings cancelled 14 days or more before the expected arrival date are eligible for a full refund.
- Original Identification is required before check in.
- Rates are quoted per apartment per night or per month in South African Rand, inclusive of VAT. Resident Properties Apart Hotel reserves the right to amend
- rates at any time without notice. Credit and debit cards, EFT, and cash are accepted. A full pre-payment is required to secure the reservation.
- Rental rates for short-term stays include complementary tea, coffee, sugar, milk, amenities, daily housekeeping, electricity, water, DSTV (satellite television), 24-
- hour security, and a complementary parking bay. Additional services such
- as laundry will incur a cost and must be settled before departure.
- Any items left behind will be kept for 3 months, after which they will be sold to defray expenses.
- All persons entering the premises do so at their own risk. Resident Properties Apart Hotel shall not be liable for any loss or damage to the parties or their property. The owner, its agents and employees are not liable for •loss or damage to guests’, residents’, or visitors’ property, caused by fire, theft, negligence, or the wrongful act or omission of the owner, its agents and employees, or the defective functioning of any apparatus.
- A fully refundable key and breakage deposit of R500 is required at check-in.
- Irons and hairdryers are available upon request for a fully refundable deposit of R200 per item.
- Hosting parties is not allowed and any noise complaints will result in a fine of R1000. Further disturbance will result in immediate check-out without refund. Deposits will be held as liquidated damages.
- As the building is noise sensitive, guests are expected to respect their neighbors’ privacy and avoid any noisy, disturbing, or annoying conduct.
- If a guest or their invitees violate this provision, any ordinance or law, they will face a fine of R1000. Repeat offenders will be evicted and banned from the building. No visitors or Ubers/taxis will be allowed after 9 PM. A maximum of 2 visitors per apartment are permitted, and they must be collected from the gate.
- Guests are expected to obey the Body Corporate rules and regulations. Smoking is not allowed in the apartments and will result in a fine of R500 per occurrence. Smoking is permitted on the balcony.
- Pets are not allowed.
- The swimming pool is accessible to residents until 6 PM. No glassware is permitted in the pool area, and furniture cannot be moved. Entering the swimming pool and area is done so at the guests ow risk.
All persons entering the premises do so entirely at their own risk.
The owner, its agents and/or employees is not liable for:
- Resident Properties -Apart Hotel shall not be liable for any loss or damage, howsoever occurring, to the parties person or property, despite the fact that the parties are aware of the protection which the law affords them and their dependents in relation to injuries or loss suffered in these circumstances.
- Any loss or damage to the property or possessions of any guest, resident, or visitor, whether such damage was caused by fire, theft or otherwise, by negligence or the wrongful act, or omission, of the owner, its agents and/or employee and/or the defective functioning of any apparatus.